Composite Mould Tools
ICS AS9100 Certification
ICS is an Aerospace toolmaker certified to AS9100 for the design and manufacture of high-volume metallic mould tools for composites. With decades of experience in taking the composite part model through tool design to a finished tool, contact us to see how we can help you.
Our Aerospace Manufacturing Experience
ICS has experience in manufacturing tooling for different processes, typically used for aircraft interiors and seating but also applicable to other sectors, including:
- Metallic tooling (Aluminium, P20 steel, etc)
- Compression moulding – pre-preg, smc, bmc
- Resin transfer moulding
- Out of autoclave processes – bladder moulding, expanding cores
- Pre-preg autoclave – single sided and matched metal.
- Injection overmoulding
- Bonding fixtures
- Inspection fixtures
- Drilling & machining fixtures
We Are Innovators
ICS is also adopting proven technology from other tooling sectors into the tooling for composite moulding, making them more accurate, easier to use, longer lasting and more efficient in use.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and we’ll do our best to help you..